The HubSpot Integration for RollWorks connects your HubSpot account to the RollWorks platform to power your account-based strategy. The HubSpot integration is bi-directional and allows you to push data from RollWorks to HubSpot and vice-versa. To find other articles related to our HubSpot Integration:
- Visit the HubSpot Integration section of the Help Center.
- Visit the Sales Insights for HubSpot section of the Help Center.
Who can access
To connect your HubSpot account to your RollWorks account you must have:
- A HubSpot Marketing Hub package including Free, Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
- A RollWorks paid package (Free, Starter, Standard, Professional, or Ultimate).
Depending on your RollWorks Subscription you may have limited access to some RollWorks features:
|RollWorks feature||RollWorks free package||RollWorks paid package|
|Sync Contact Lists from HubSpot to RollWorks to launch Contact Targeting Campaign||✅||✅|
|Combine your HubSpot data in combination with RollWorks data to create dynamic Account Lists and Account Groups.||🚫||✅|
|Use HubSpot data to customize Journey Stages and view Journey Events in RollWorks.||🚫||✅|
|View RollWorks advertising performance directly in HubSpot Reports.||🚫||✅|
|Share RollWorks Sales Insights with your sales team through Spike email alerts or view them directly in your HubSpot Company records.||🚫||✅|
RollWorks features supported
- Create Account Lists and Account Groups using HubSpot data: combine RollWorks Company Attributes and Bombora Company Surge® Intent with your HubSpot data to create dynamic Account Lists and Account Groups.
- Create Contact Audiences from HubSpot: Dynamically sync your email lists directly from HubSpot to target known contacts and leads through Contact Targeting campaigns.
- Display ads using HubSpot data: Use fit, intent, and engagement signals from RollWorks combined with your HubSpot data to engage these audiences with digital ads using Playbooks and Campaigns.
- Use Account Spike and Journey Events data to inform sales outreach: With Sales Insights, uncover account engagement signals, alert sales of spiking accounts with contact-level insights, and prioritize and personalize outreach.
- Create Ideal Customer Profile Models with HubSpot data: sync over your best Accounts from HubSpot as your ICP model training data to power Account Scoring.
- Use HubSpot data to inform your ABM measurement: Utilize HubSpot data to customize Journey Stages and view Journey Events in RollWorks.
- View RollWorks Ad performance in HubSpot Reports: Get RollWorks Account-level advertising metrics in HubSpot. Learn how in the HubSpot reporting Guide.
- View RollWorks Account data in HubSpot custom Workflows: Leverage RollWorks Account Lists, Journey Stages, Account Spike data, and Campaign/Playbook membership to accomplish custom use cases in HubSpot Workflows.
Contact-level RollWorks data is not available in HubSpot
At this time with the RollWorks + HubSpot Integration, you will not be able to see contact-level RollWorks ad performance metrics in HubSpot. Only Account-level RollWorks performance metrics are available in HubSpot. Click here to see the list of RollWorks Ad performance metrics available in HubSpot.