Websites in which the majority of products display gambling-related content, or in which the core product or service offering is of a gambling nature, are not eligible to run campaigns with RollWorks. Further details are outlined below.
How to Fix Disapproved Ads
If you received an email with any of the following advertising policy violations, please follow the recommended solutions listed below.
- Gambling Content: Ad Creative
- Read the policies listed below to learn more about the types of gambling content that we do not allow on ad creatives.
- Upload new ad creatives that contain compliant content.
- Make sure that your new ads are added to the campaign(s) that you want to launch. This will automatically trigger the new ads into In Review.
- Gambling Content: Landing Page
- Read the policies listed below to learn more about the types of gambling content that we do not allow on landing pages.
- Remove non-compliant content from the landing page that you wish to use as your destination URL.
- Reach out to the RollWorks Customer Support team once the updates to your landing page have been made to request a re-review.
- If you’re not able to remove non-compliant content, change your destination URL to drive your target audience to landing pages with compliant content.
- Once you update your destination URL, your ads will automatically trigger into In Review.
❌ Brick-and-mortar casinos (gambling establishments).
❌ Physical establishments promoting gambling.
❌ Poker tournaments.
❌ Online, real money gambling or gaming.
❌ Free or paid casino games.
❌ Games of chance or skill that involve monetary wagers or rewards.
❌ Gambling-related promotional products, e.g., vouchers or gambling credit.
❌ Gambling software or programs.
❌ Gambling-related strategy, advice, or information.
❌ Government-sponsored lotteries.
❌ Any internet-based games in which real money or prizes are exchanged or wagered depending on the result of a game are prohibited from running campaigns via RollWorks.
❌ Paid gaming sites.
❌ Paid fantasy sports.
❌ Sports betting.
❌ Unlicensed or illegal gaming.
❌ Scratch card purchases.
❌ Gambling or games with virtual currencies.
❌ Aggregator or affiliate gambling-related websites.
❌ Penny auctions or related websites which require a non-refundable fee in order to place a bid on any item or service.
Gambling Related Content
❌ Advertising irresponsible gambling behavior.
❌ Promoting gambling activity to minors.
❌ Financial spread betting.
❌ Offline gambling accessories.
❌ Social Casinos.
❌ Online simulated social casino games whereby the user can win monetary prizes or rewards.