Websites in which the majority of products display alcohol-related content, or in which the core product or service offering is of an alcohol nature, are not eligible to run campaigns with NextRoll. If the website does not sell alcohol or is a small part of the business offering, please make sure that there is no content that could be interpreted as alcohol in the marketing content. Restrictions are outlined in further detail below.
✅ Restaurants in which there is no sale of alcohol online.
✅ Delivery services in which there is no sale of alcohol online.
✅ Venues or events that sell alcohol legally, but are not promoting alcohol, can be promoted provided that ads are age appropriate and are not promoting alcohol or alcohol-related activities.
✅ Wine and beer educational classes provided there are no alcohol sales on the website.
✅ Information websites about vineyards & breweries provided there are no alcohol sales on the website.
✅ Nightclubs, Restaurants, & Entertainment resorts, provided there are no alcohol sales on the website.
✅ Non Alcoholic Wine.
❌ Wine, beer, and liquor accessories.
❌ Landing pages, or websites that contain the sale of alcohol.
❌ Landing pages, or websites that contain imagery supporting and/or promoting alcohol consumption.
❌ Ads promoting alcoholic beverages.
❌ Ads promoting the consumption of alcohol.
❌ Ads, landing pages, or websites promoting alcohol branding.
❌ Ads, landing pages, or websites aimed towards alcohol promotions.
❌ Ads, landing pages, or websites aimed towards minors or individuals below the legal drinking age
❌ Ads, landing pages, or websites which are predominantly alcohol related or promote the consumption of alcohol.
❌ Beer making kits.
❌ Wine making kits.
❌ Alcohol branding.
How to Fix: Alcohol Content
- Review the ad to make sure that there is no alcohol image or portrayal of alcohol
- There should be no imagery of alcohol in the ad
- There should be no text related to alcohol
- There should be no alcohol branding in the ad
- There should be no individual consuming alcohol in the ad
- Edit the ad to make sure that there is no reference to alcohol or alcohol consumption
- Create a new ad if you need to upload a new image
- Remove any alcohol related content
- Any edits made to an edit will resubmit the ad and it’s edits for policy review
- Review the website to make sure that there is no alcohol on the website or alcohol branding
- Websites should not promote the consumption of alcohol
- Websites should not contain the sale of alcohol
- Alcohol branding should not be promoted
- Alcohol related promotions should not be portrayed
- Update the website to make sure that there is no alcohol references as outlined above
- Update the landing page destination on the ad, if you cannot fix the current ad landing page destination directly
- The Policy Team will review the updates to ensure the relevant changes have been made
- Generally, ads will be reviewed by the Policy team within 24-48 hours. In certain cases, ads may take longer to be reviewed if a more comprehensive review is required.