What are Image Web Ads?
Image ads are the most common type of display ad. They consist of a single file, minimal animation, and one landing page. Image ads have a background graphic, a business logo, and a call-to-action. We recommend these as an essential part of every campaign.
What sizes are supported for Image Web Ads?
We recommend that you have the following six most popular ad sizes, at minimum. The more ad sizes you upload, the more reach your campaign will have and the better it will perform.
RollWorks also supports the following ad sizes:
- 400x80 and 500x100 (Supported by the Opensense Integration with RollWorks)
- Large Rectangle: 336×280
- Mid Square: 200×200
- Square: 250×250
- Small Rectangle: 180×150
What creative specs are supported for Image Web Ads?
Supported File Types
Maximum File Size
How do I upload my Image Web Ads to RollWorks?
- Login to RollWorks and navigate to 'Advertising' > 'Ad Library'
- Select 'Upload'
- Drop-in or select ‘Browse’ to select a properly sized ad.
- Enter the following fields:
- Destination URL
- Click 'Upload' and choose the file.
Once the Ads are approved, these new Ads can be used for your campaigns in the RollWorks Platform.
How do I troubleshoot my Image Web Ads?
There are a couple of items that you can check if you are having issues with your image web ads:
- Make sure that your logo is on the creative image.
- The destination URL should not redirect to a different website or redirect to a video, for example, a YouTube video.
- GIF Ads cannot loop endlessly or be longer than 30 seconds
- Review our Advertising Policies Guidelines to learn how you can make sure your ads and site are compliant.