Campaigns offer your audience flexibility and allow you to exclude specific audiences from being targeted. When excluding an audience from a campaign RollWorks will not display ads to people in that Audience. You can exclude both:
Playbooks do not support audience exclusions
Watch this 1-minute video or follow the steps below to exclude an audience from a campaign:
- Go to this page or navigate to Advertising > Campaign & Playbooks.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the campaign name you want to modify.
- Click Edit.
- Under Campaign Settings navigate to the section Exclusions.
- Choose the Exclusions section on the left side of the page.
- Click Choose to select an audience that already exists.
- Select an audience from the list, you can filter by conversion, audience type, or audience name.
- Select the checkbox next to the audience(s) you want to exclude.
- Click Choose.
- You will be taken back to the Campaign Edit menu. On this page, the excluded audience(s) you selected will be listed under Exclusions. Click Save.