What is the Hushly Integration
This integration allows you to connect the RollWorks and Hushly platforms so you can identify the account-level firmographic profile of your site visitors in real-time. This integration is powered by the RollWorks Site Traffic Revealer, enabling mutual RollWorks and Hushly customers to use account data to create personalized Hushly Streams.
The Hushly Integration provides you with the following features and benefits:
- Dynamically filter a Hushly Stream to only show content that matches firmographic data on the current site visitor.
- Increase your lead captures and decrease your Cost per Lead using Hushly’s Microform technology.
- Automatically recommend content and relevant offers.
- Firmographic or account-level identification of your site visitors in real-time.
Who can access
The Hushly integration requires:
- Having a contract with Hushly.
- Having a RollWorks paid subscription package.
To find your current subscription, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
How to connect
Before you start:
- Install the RollWorks Pixel on your website.
Step 1: Enable the Site Traffic Revealer in RollWorks
- Log in to RollWorks and navigate to 'Integrations' and click the 'Site Traffic Revealer' tile
- Enable the Site Traffic Revealer by clicking 'Enable'
- In the next screen, under 'Send Data to Google Analytics?' select one of the following options:
|'Send with Google Tag Manager'||Select this option if you use Google Tag Manager to send RollWorks data both to Google Analytics and to Hushly.|
'Do not send data to Google Analytics'
|Select this option if you do not use Google Tag Manager and will send data directly to Hushly from RollWorks.|
- Click 'Save'
Step 2: Set up RollWorks as a data provider in your Hushly account
Next, you will continue to set up RollWorks as a data provider in your Hushly account following the steps in this Hushly setup guide. This guide also outlines best practices to use Hushly.
At a high level the RollWorks Site Traffic Revealer facilitates the push of the following RollWorks data to Hushly:
|Account firmographic attributes||Account identification attributes|
Click here to learn more about each of these data attributes available through the Site Traffic Revealer.