Do I need multiple Pixels if I have multiple websites?
If your company has multiple websites, you should create an additional Advertiser Profile for each website. RollWorks will provide you with an individual Pixel code for each of your advertiser profiles.
Does the RollWorks Pixel interfere with the performance of my website?
Your Pixel adds an image to the <head> element of your code. We register a callback with the browser that is enacted at the end of the rendering process – no other DOM elements are transferred or manipulated. Your page-load won't be blocked even if the Internet connection to RollWorks' CDN or our servers is interrupted.
- To ensure very fast loading regardless of your visitor's geographical location, we deliver our Pixel content from Akamai, the #1 global content delivery network (CDN).
- Your Pixel dynamically handles both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Your pixel code has been tested by our engineers and by the developers of third-party data systems.
How do I activate my RollWorks Pixel?
You can activate your RollWorks Pixel by:
- Activate the Pixel by adding it to the header on your website. Learn more about this method in our Website Pixel Activation Guide.
- Activate the Pixel through Google Tag Manager (GTM). Learn more about this method in our Google Tag Manager Pixel Activation Guide.
How do I troubleshoot issues with my Pixel?
If you are encountering issues with your Pixel or your Pixel is not active, go to this Pixel troubleshooting article to find some tips and troubleshooting steps you can take.