What is the Uberflip Integration
This integration allows you to connect the RollWorks and Uberflip platforms so that you can identify the account-level or firmographic profile of your site visitors in real-time. Powered by the RollWorks Site Visitor API, mutual RollWorks and Uberflip customers can use RollWorks’ account data to create personalized Uberflip Streams.
The Uberflip Integration provides you with the following features and benefits:
- Dynamically filter an Uberflip Stream to only show content that matches RollWorks account attributes on the current site visitor.
- Automatically populate the visitor’s organization logo on the Uberflip Stream that uses the Banner and Logo template.
- Automatically insert values from the visitor’s RollWorks data into variables placed in Hub text. For example titles, descriptions, body text, CTAs, etc.
Who can access
The Uberflip integration requires:
- Having a contract with Uberflip.
- Having a RollWorks subscription package that includes the Site Visitor API.
The Site Visitor API is included for customers with a Professional or Ultimate subscription package at no additional cost. Customers with a Starter or Standard subscription package can purchase the Site Visitor API as an add-on.
How to connect
Before you start:
- Install the RollWorks Pixel on your website.
Step 1: Enable the Site Visitor API in RollWorks
- Login to RollWorks and navigate to 'Integrations' and click the 'Site Visitor API' tile
- Enable the Site Visitor API by clicking 'Enable'
- In the next screen, under 'Send Data to Google Analytics?' select one of the following options:
|'Send with Google Tag Manager'||Select this option if you use Google Tag Manager to send RollWorks data both to Google Analytics and to Uberflip.|
'Do not send data to Google Analytics'
|Select this option if you do not use Google Tag Manager and will send data directly to Uberflip from RollWorks.|
- Click 'Save'
Step 2: Enable the Integration in Uberflip
- Log in to Uberflip:
- Go to the 'Hubs' menu to select the Hub where you want to enable the setting.
- Click on 'Hub Options' > 'Advanced'
- Under the section 'Content Experience', check the box next to 'Include Item tags for Custom Code'
- The change will be saved automatically and will take effect immediately.
Step 3: Configure the Integration Settings in Uberflip
- Follow this Uberflip configuration guide to configure the integration settings. These settings control the app's functionality, and how it is applied to your Uberflip Hubs and Streams.
- You can configure settings for this Integration at the:
- Account Level
- Hub Level
- Stream Level
📝 Click here to view all the RollWorks attributes available through the Site Visitor API
At a high level the RollWorks Site Visitor API facilitates the push of the following RollWorks data to Uberflip:
|Account firmographic attributes||Account identification attributes|
Account List EID
Click here to learn more about each of these data attributes available through the Site Visitor API.
Uberflip Integration Help Center article – Getting started with the Uberflip + RollWorks integration.
Uberflip Best Practices – Read these recommendations and tips for best results when using this integration.