Playbook Summary Page
To access the Playbook Summary Page, log in to RollWorks and navigate to 'Advertising' > 'Campaigns & Playbooks' and select the 'Playbooks' tab.
The Playbook Summary Page provides an overview of performance over a given time period:
Once you click into each individual Playbook, you will be able to see the metrics mentioned below.
Currently targeting refers to all the cookies that go into bidding. It refers to the potential audience. Whether a cookie sees or not an ad will depend on how the bid goes and things such as the budget being enough etc.
- Accounts Reached: number of accounts from your account list that were served at least one ad.
- Accounts Visited: number of accounts from your account list that viewed at least 1 page on your website.
- Accounts Engaged: number of accounts from the account list that viewed at least 3+ pages on your website.
- New Influenced Opportunities: track all opportunities that were created after experiencing one or more of the influence criteria listed below. When an influenced opportunity is created, we’ll track all associated won revenue. To see New Influenced Opportunities you must integrate your Salesforce Account with RollWorks.
- Unique Visitors: number of people from your account list that viewed at least 1 page on your website.
- Engaged Visitors: number of people from your account list that viewed at least 3+ pages on your website.
- Page Views: number of times anyone from your account list viewed any page on your website.
Other Advertising Reports
RollWorks offers additional reports under 'Advertising' > 'Reports'.
- Click here to learn more about the Account-Based Advertising Report.
- Click here to learn more about Scheduled Reports.