Content on all websites advertising via RollWorks must be legal, age-appropriate, and safe for our customers and the audiences that see our customers’ ads. Websites that contain any illegal products or services are not eligible to run.
Examples of illegal content that may be prohibited are outlined below.
How to Fix Disapproved Ads
If you received an email with any of the following advertising policy violations, please follow the recommended solutions listed below.
- Drug Content: Ad Creative
- Age Restricted Images
- Ad Creative: Dynamic Ad Restriction
- Read the policies listed below to learn about the types of illegal products and services that we do not allow on ad creatives.
- Upload new ad creatives that contain compliant content.
- Make sure that your new ads are added to the campaign(s) that you want to launch. This will automatically trigger the new ads into In Review.
- Dynamic ads are not permitted for websites that contain illegal products or services. Please upload static banners that depict compliant content.
- Make sure that your new static banner ads are added to the campaign(s) that you want to launch. This will automatically trigger the new ads into In Review.
- Drug Content: Landing Page
- Age Restricted Images
- Read the policies listed below to learn about the types of illegal products or services that we do not allow on landing pages.
- Remove non-compliant content from the landing page that you wish to use as your destination URL.
- Reach out to the RollWorks Customer Support team once the updates to your landing page have been made to request a re-review.
- If you’re not able to remove non-compliant content, change your destination URL to drive your target audience to landing pages with compliant content.
- Once you update your destination URL, your ads will automatically trigger into In Review.
If you received a suspension email related to Illegal Products & Services, it means that we have identified products or services on your website that cannot be advertised. Please review the policies listed below for more information. To speak with a member of our team, reach out to your account manager or contact RollWorks Customer Support.
RollWorks will not approve any drug-related accessories. Examples include:
❌ Rolling papers.
❌ Any accessories that may be used to facilitate drug use.
❌ Ads with images of smoking-related accessories (such as bongs or pipes).
RollWorks will not approve any drug-related products or activities. Examples include:
❌ Any service facilitating or promoting recreational drug use.
❌ Cannabis coffee shops.
❌ Drug Rehabilitation Programs.
❌ Drug Support Groups.
❌ Marijuana products.
❌ Medicinal marijuana dispensaries.
❌ Marijuana delivery services.
❌ Products associated with THC.
❌ Facilitating the distribution, use, or cultivation of substances that are deemed illegal.
❌ Facilitating the distribution, use, or cultivation of substances that are of questionable legality.
❌ Facilitating the distribution, use, or cultivation of substances geared toward mind alteration.
❌ Blogs or forums offering information on recreational drug use.
❌ Blogs or forums offering tips on recreational drugs or related services.
❌ Facilitating the distribution of drug paraphernalia.
RollWorks will not approve any recreational drugs or associated products or activities. Websites must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs. Examples include:
❌ Any substances which alter mental states.
❌ Cocaine or cocaine substitutes
❌ Crystal Meth.
❌ Kratom Powder.
❌ 'Legal Highs'.
❌ Medicinal marijuana.
❌ Ads with images that imply the use of a recreational drug.
❌ Ads with images of recreational or medical marijuana.