How do I adjust the Ad Placements for Facebook and Instagram?
Our default and recommended option is to run ads across all placements for optimal performance and reach. However, you also have the option to manually choose your own ad placements following the steps below:
- Login to RollWorks and navigate to 'Advertising' > 'Campaigns & Playbooks'.
- Hover over the name of the Facebook campaign you wish to adjust.
- Click the three-dot icon and click 'Edit' to open this campaign in Edit mode.
- On the left side of the Campaign edit view click 'Ads'.
- Select the specific placements you want to add or remove from the dropdown 'Ad Placements':
- Desktop News Feed
- Desktop Right Column
- Mobile News Feed
- Audience Network
Your ads may not run on all placements you select. Based on the ad sizes you’ve uploaded and your campaign settings, some placements may not be available.
What Ad Placements are available for Facebook and Instagram Campaigns?
Check out the current placements available across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Audience Network below.
|Facebook Ad Placements||Instagram Ad Placements||Audience Network Ad Placements|
Desktop News Feed
Mobile News Feed
Facebook Instant Articles
Right Hand Column
Facebook Ad Placements
Instagram Ad Placements
These are the current placements available across Instagram.
Audience Network Ad Placements
These are the current placements available across Facebook.