Getting Started with the Alyce Integration
- Ensure your RollWorks account and Salesforce instance are integrated.
- If you plan to use account data to inform your gifting strategy, ensure you have a Target Account List defined.
- Ensure your Alyce account and Salesforce instance are integrated. Alyce customers may need to purchase additional capabilities to enable this integration, please confirm with your Alyce team.
Ensure you have added the Alyce fields to the Salesforce Contact and/or Lead page layout. Instructions to do so can be found here.
How to Use the Alyce Integration
There are two use cases:
1. Inform your direct mail and gifting strategy using RollWorks’ account and contact data.
This approach will allow you to sort contacts based on levels of engagement so you can pick and choose exactly who you send to, when you send, and what you send.
- To get started, you will want to build a Salesforce report using the RollWorks User Summary custom object. This report will summarize the Impressions, Clicks, Spend (Impression Costs), Click-through Conversions (CTC), and View-through Conversions (VTC) data per Lead and Contact record over the Tracking Data Timeframe window (default 30 days) grouped by Lead Status and Contact Status fields. You can find more information about the data RollWorks sends to Salesforce here.
- Once you’re ready to send direct mail or a gift to a contact or lead, ensure that you have added the Alyce fields to the Salesforce layout. Then, follow these instructions for triggering direct mail or a gift directly in Salesforce.
- Pro tip: We recommend focusing your direct mail and gifting efforts on contacts who have completed a click-through conversions or a view-through conversion to start. Once you’re ready to scale, try expanding to contacts who have multiple clicks.
2. Align your direct mail and gifting strategy with other account-based engagement channels.
This approach will allow you to serve relevant ads to contacts and leads who are also being sent a gift.
- To get started, you will need to create a People List in RollWorks’ Salesforce app.
- Use fields that Alyce makes available on the Contact and Lead object in combination with other fields. For example, use the Most Recent Gift Invitation Sent Date field and Most Recent Gift Invitation Gift Name to build a list of contact who have been sent a particular gift in the last 30 days.
- After building the People List of contacts or leads who have been sent a gift, you can target these same contacts or leads on Web and Facebook in the RollWorks platform. Instructions to set up a CRM targeting campaign can be found here.
- Pro tip: we recommend aligning the Web and Facebook messaging around the gift sent.