What is Playbook Day Parting
Dayparting is a RollWorks Playbook setting that gives you control over when your ads serve for a specific playbook. You can use Day Parting to select the specific days of the week that you want your ads to serve and the specific times of the day.
By default, Day Parting is set as automatically run 24/7, we recommend that you use the default Day Parting Playbook settings to let BidIQ® dynamically optimize how many times your ads appear to the same person.
Adjust your Playbook Day Parting
Before you start you should know
When creating a new Playbook in RollWorks you will be prompted to enter your desired budget as part of the playbook setup.
Choose between the following Day Parting options:
- Show Ads 24/7 for your Playbook to run 24/7 without interruption.
- Pause on Weekends for your Playbook to run 24/7 on weekdays and automatically pause on weekends.
- Custom Day Parting for your Playbook to run on specific days and hours you select.
Playbook Day Parting Best practices
Day Parting can be useful when you know that your ads will have a greater impact on certain days of the week or times of the day.
For example, if you've noticed more customers are booking demos for Monday and Tuesday than the middle-end of the week. You've also noticed that your business picks up in the afternoon, but mornings are slow or maybe you've noticed that the end of the quarter is especially busy but the beginning of the quarter is always a slow start.
In this example, you can use Day Parting to boost your business by:
- Focussing your efforts on when people are looking. Start a playbook that runs during peak times on Monday and Tuesday.
- Growing traffic when business is slow. Your sales team is slow in the mornings. Start a playbook that offers a virtual coffee meeting for demos in the morning.
- Breaking into the beginning of the quarter. You're plenty busy at the end of every quarter, but the start of the quarter needs a little help. Start a playbook that promotes special pricing for deals closed at the beginning of the quarter.
Can I change the time for my RollWorks account?
Your account is standardized to the UTC time zone (Coordinated Universal Time). All reports, time selectors, and data are based on UTC. At this time is not possible to change the time zone for your RollWorks account.