What are Pages Viewed-Based Website Audiences
After connecting your site to RollWorks by placing our Pixel on your website, we will start capturing your visitor data to turn into website audiences. Pages Viewed audiences segment your website traffic based on a minimum number of pages they viewed while on your website.
Your website visitors will be added to the Website Audiences you define as soon as the RollWorks Pixel loads. If a visitor leaves your website before the Pixel loads, the visitor will not be added to your Website Audience. The most common reasons why a visitor is not added to a Website Audience are:
- The visitor leaves before the site loads and the pixel fires.
- The visitor leaves before they accept the cookie consent banner, so the pixel is unable to fire without consent. Learn more about the GDPR cookie consent banner here.
Create Pages Viewed-based Website Audiences
- Login to RollWorks and navigate to 'Audiences' > 'Website Audiences'
- Select 'Create Website Audience'
- Select 'Audience Type' = 'Pages Viewed'
- Enter the minimum number of pages your audience must view to qualify for this audience under 'Viewed at least [ ] page(s)'
- Enter your desired 'Audience Name'
- Enter your desired Audience Duration (in days) under 'How long to keep a person in this audience'. If you aren't sure, learn more in our Audience Duration article.
- Click 'Create Audience'