What is the LinkedIn Integration
The LinkedIn Integration for RollWorks connects your LinkedIn business account to the RollWorks platform to power your Account-Based strategy.
This integration gives you great flexibility, you can push your RollWorks audiences to LinkedIn, or run advertising campaigns directly from RollWorks. Learn more about both options and which one is right for you here.
Who can access
Customers with a RollWorks package have access to the LinkedIn integration: Starter, Standard, Professional, and Ultimate.
You will also need a LinkedIn Business Manager account.
To find your current subscription, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
Connect RollWorks to LinkedIn
Option 1: Push RollWorks Audiences to LinkedIn
Follow the instructions below to connect your LinkedIn Business account to RollWorks and push RollWorks Audiences to your different LinkedIn Ad Accounts, so that you can use them to run campaigns directly within your LinkedIn account.
- Login to RollWorks and navigate to Integrations > LinkedIn
- Log in to LinkedIn using your LinkedIn account credentials.
- Click Allow.
- Select all the Ad Accounts that you want to connect to RollWorks as the destinations to send your RollWorks Audiences and click Connect.
- Your LinkedIn Ad accounts will be displayed under Destinations with the status Connected.
You can disconnect LinkedIn Ad Accounts setup as destination at any time from RollWorks navigating to Settings > Integrations > LinkedIn
- After connecting your Ad accounts as destinations you can continue and Push RollWorks Audiences to LinkedIn . Watch the 2-minute video below to learn more about how pushing RollWorks Audiences to LinkedIn works.
Option 2: Run Sponsored Content through RollWorks
You cannot use Media Credits for LinkedIn Campaigns
If you have LinkedIn credits or RollWorks media credits as part of your contract, they cannot be used towards your LinkedIn campaign spend. RollWorks will bill you for your LinkedIn Campaign spend separately from your Media Credits.
Follow the instructions below to connect your LinkedIn Business account to RollWorks and and run campaigns directly within your RollWorks account:
- Log in to RollWorks and navigate to Integrations > LinkedIn and click the LinkedIn card
- Click the tab called 'Run sponsored Content through RollWorks’ and click 'Set Up'.
- Enter your company’s LinkedIn profile page URL and click 'Connect'.
- After clicking 'Connect' your request to connect your RollWorks account to Linkedin is sent to your LinkedIn Administrator:
- If you are the administrator of your business LinkedIn account click 'Go to LinkedIn and Approve'
- If you are not the administrator of your business LinkedIn account, reach out to your administrator to approve our request
- Sign in to LinkedIn to approve the request from RollWorks:
- Go to 'Admin tools' > 'Admin Roles' > 'Pending admin requests'
Click 'Accept' to approve the request from RollWorks to be a sponsored content poster
- The last step of this installation is to wait 24-48 hours for billing and account lists to sync.
After completing the steps in this guide your LinkedIn account will be connected to RollWorks so that you can launch a LinkedIn Advertising Campaign directly in RollWorks.