What is the LinkedIn Integration?
The LinkedIn Integration for RollWorks connects your LinkedIn business account to the RollWorks platform to power your Account-Based strategy. With this integration you will be able to:
- Run all your Account-Based advertising from one place: Launch account-based advertising campaigns across LinkedIn and Web using RollWorks.
- All your Account-Based reporting in one place: We will combine account-based reporting for RollWorks' advertising campaigns across the Web and LinkedIn into one place for you to view all of the results.
- Dynamic Account Lists: Sync over account lists from your Salesforce or Hubspot CRM that update daily to be targeted in LinkedIn campaigns via RollWorks.
- Optimize your budget: Machine learning powers the RollWorks platform to adjust daily budgets on LinkedIn towards your spend goal based on learned performance.
Who is eligible to use the LinkedIn integration?
RollWoks customers with a Standard, Professional and Ultimate subscription package have access to the LinkedIn integration included with their plan.
- RollWorks customers with a Starter subscription package can purchase the LinkedIn Integration as an Add-on.
To find your current subscription package, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
How do I connect my LinkedIn and RollWorks accounts?
Follow the instructions in this article to connect your LinkedIn Business account to RollWorks to serve digital ads on this channel:
- Sign in to RollWorks and navigate to 'Settings' > 'Integrations' > 'LinkedIn' and click 'Set up'
- Enter your company’s LinkedIn profile page URL and click 'Connect'
- After clicking 'Connect' your request to connect your RollWorks account to Linkedin is sent to your LinkedIn Administrator:
- If you are the administrator of your business LinkedIn account click 'Go to LinkedIn and Approve'
- If you are not the administrator of your business LinkedIn account, reach out to your administrator to approve our request
- Sign in to LinkedIn to approve the request from RollWorks:
- Go to 'Admin tools' > 'Admin Roles' > 'Pending admin requests'
- Click 'Accept' to approve the request from RollWorks to be a sponsored content poster
- Wait 24-48 hours for billing and account lists to sync before launching a LinkedIn campaign in RollWorks
After completing the steps in this article your LinkedIn account will be connected to RollWorks so that you can launch LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
Learn more about how to create LinkedIn campaigns in RollWorks in this Help Center article.