In this article, we will walk you through the steps to connect an Instagram account to your Facebook Business Page so that both instances are interconnected.
For the most up-to-date instructions to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook business page visit this Facebook's Help Center article.
Before you start, make sure that you have completed the following:
- You must know your business's Instagram handle and password.
- You must have a Facebook Business Manager Account for your business.
If you don't have yet a Facebook Business Manager Account for your business we will walk you through the steps to create an account in the next section.
Create a Facebook Business Manager
If you already have a Business Manager set up, scroll down to the next section Add an Instagram Account to your Facebook Business Account.
- Login to https://business.facebook.com
- Go to 'Overview' Click 'Create Account'
- Enter a name for your business, your name, and your work email address, and click 'Next'
- Enter your business details and click 'Submit'
For the most up-to-date instructions to create a Facebook Business Manager go to this Facebook Help Center article.
Add an Instagram account to your Facebook Business Account
To display ads on Instagram, you'll have to connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account by claiming your Instagram account.
- Login to https://business.facebook.com/
- Click 'Settings' from the sidebar on the left
- Click 'Business Assets'
- Click 'Add Assets' and select 'Instagram Account'
- Review and agree to our terms for connecting your Instagram account, then click 'Claim Instagram Account'
- A new window will open. Enter your Instagram username and password, and click 'Log In'
- If your Two-Factor Authentication is turned on, we’ll ask you to enter your security code
- Click 'Confirm'
You'll see a confirmation message that your Instagram account was added successfully. You may be asked to log in to your Instagram account once more to access settings that let you give people, partners, and apps access to manage that Instagram account.
For the most up-to-date instructions to add an Instagram account to your Facebook Business account go to this Facebook Help Center article.
Assign RollWorks as a Partner
For RollWorks to serve ads on your behalf, Facebook requires you to assign RollWorks as a Partner.
- Click 'Assign Partner' and enter 10151335266804117 (RollWorks' business ID) in the popup box. You’ll see RollWorks is now added as an Agency Partner.
- Write down or copy your 'Instagram account ID':
- Go to Facebook Business Manager business.facebook.com.
- Click Business Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click Instagram accounts.
- Your Instagram ID will be displayed below your username or underneath your handle at the top of the screen.
After completing the steps above your Facebook Business page and your Instagram account will be linked. If you haven't already, connect your Facebook Business Page to RollWorks following this Help Center article.