View Your Pixel
To view your Pixel:
- Navigate to your Identify tab.
- Click Ad Audiences.
- Under the RollWorks Pixel section, click View Pixel.
- If you haven't yet selected a cookie consent tool, choose one and click Save.
- You'll then see your unique Pixel code, which should look something like the code below, with your unique advertiser ID and pixel ID, and be able to copy it:
Activate Through RollWorks
1. Copy your RollWorks Pixel (see above).
2. Paste the code snippet in the HTML of your website, right above the end </body> tag, or in the global header. As an example:
<!-- Insert Your Pixel Code -->
You'll only need to place your pixel once for it to fire across every page, but you should make sure it's set up on every page. This way, you can capture all activity that happens on your site.
If you have content that drives visitors to different domains (thisisyourdomain.com vs content.thisisyourdomain.com as an example), make sure those pages are tagged as well. If this applies to you, add your RollWorks Pixel to those pages separately.
Activate Through GTM
There are two ways to integrate RollWorks pixel via GTM
- You can use the pre-configured AdRoll Smart Pixel in GTM. The above events are not supported in this case.
- You can copy the pixel code and manually configure the tag in GTM. The above events are supported in this case.
If you’ve added your RollWorks Pixel to your website and there's an error, here are some tips.
Send Additional Visitor Data to Your Pixel
If your site collects visitor cookie data, you can pass this additional information along to your RollWorks campaigns.
Once you've successfully set up, you'll soon see this value in your Granular Conversion Reports and RollWorks SQL.