Why connect your Instagram Account with RollWorks
Integrating RollWorks with Instagram will create a connection between RollWorks and your Instagram account. That allows you to advertise to your customers through the Instagram platform.
To learn more about how to connect your Instagram Account with RollWorks follow this Help Center guide.
How to disconnect your Instagram Account from RollWorks
In case you need to disconnect your Instagram Account from RollWorks for good or if you wish to replace the currently connected account with a different one, you need to disconnect the currently connected account first.
To disconnect the Instagram Account from RollWorks please follow the steps below:
- Go to your Meta business manager 'Settings' > 'Accounts' > 'Ad Accounts'
- Select the ad account you connected to AdRoll
- Under 'Partners', you should see AdRoll
- Click 'Remove AdRoll as a partner'
- Go to your RollWorks Platform 'Settings' > 'Integrations' > 'Facebook & Instagram'
If the process was successful you should be able to see the option to 'Connect Instagram Account' enabled again.