What is the LeanData Integration?
The RollWorks and LeanData integration help you to orchestrate engagement across Display, Social, and Sales Automation channels. By mirroring your LeanData flows in RollWorks you can ensure you trigger Display and Social advertising alongside Sales Automation and Sales and SDR outreach.
The LeanData Integration provides you with the following features and benefits:
- Mirror & Tigger LeanData Flows: Use any field on your Account, Opportunity, Contact, Lead, or Campaign object to create an account and/or people list based on your LeanData Flows. Route leads, accounts, and contacts based on RollWorks campaign engagement.
- Cross Channel Orchestration: Deploy display, social, and sales automation tactics based on the same logic.
- Unified Messaging: Send the same message to the same prospects across display, social, and sales automation channels.
- Increased Engagement: Reach your prospects across display, social, and sales automation channels to increase awareness and engagement.
For more information on how to set up LeanData Flows, we recommend viewing their help center.
Who is eligible to access the LeanData Integration?
The LeanData integration requires:
- Having a paid subscription with LeanData.
- Integrate your LeanData account with your Salesforce Org.
- Having a RollWorks paid subscription package: Starter, Standard, Professional, or Ultimate.
- Integrate your RollWorks account with your Salesforce Org.
To find your current subscription package, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
How do I use the LeanData integration?
- First, you need to determine if your strategy requires a People List (contacts and/or leads) or an Account List (companies).
- Next, create a Contact list or an Account list:
- For Contact lists use the RollWorks List Manager and follow these steps.
- For Account lists use the Account List Builder Guide and follow these steps.
LeanData Integration Best Practices
- When creating your Contact and Account Lists you must use filter criteria that mimic your LeanData Flows.
- Ensure that any LeanData Flows you would like to mimic are available as fields on the Account, Opportunity, Contact, Lead, and/or Campaign objects in your Salesforce page layouts. If they are not, RollWorks will not be able to build a Company or People List with them.