In Salesforce your Account records that are not assigned to a Salesforce User will have a default Account Owner. Typically this Account Owner is a placeholder or fake Salesforce User created by your Salesforce Administrator.
To find the email alias associated with all your unassigned Accounts in salesforce follow the steps below.
- Login to Salesforce and find an Account record that is unassigned.
- Click on the 'Account Owner'.
- Click 'User Details' on the top right corner.
- Copy the email address next to the field 'Email'.
The email alias for your Salesforce unassigned accounts is used to configure Sales Insights Unassigned Account Spike email notifications.
Once you have copied the email alias follow these steps:
- Login to RollWorks and go to Settings > Sales Insights > Seat Management
- Click 'Unassigned Account Spikes'
- Select the email alias from the dropdown list
- Click 'Save'
Read this Sales Insights help center guide to learn more about how to use this feature.