Getting started with the Crossbeam Integration
- Log into Crossbeam.
- Once logged into Crossbeam, navigate to “Integrations” in the top right corner menu
- Click Integrate RollWorks and Crossbeam and enter the RollWorks Advertisable ID and Report Configuration. You can find your RollWorks Advertisable ID by going to the RollWorks homepage while logged into your account, and by copying the Advertisable ID from the URL bar after "advertisable="
- Click "Save Changes" to complete the integration
- Any report you have created is available to be synced to RollWorks. The report must contain a website or domain in one of the columns in order to sync the accounts in the report to RollWorks. Learn how to create a Crossbeam report here.
- The sync to RollWorks may take up to an hour.
How to use the Crossbeam Integration
- The accounts that are included in the Crossbeam report will be synced to RollWorks as a Target Account List. This will be updated every 24 hours.
- There are several use cases after syncing partner data into RollWorks. Partner data based Target Account Lists can be used and activated like any other Target Account List in RollWorks to:
- Augment the companies that are using partner technology with machine learning based scoring.
- Prioritize the companies that are using partner technology using account intent.
- Engage the companies that are using partner technology by adding the Target Account List into advertising campaigns and Playbooks on Web and LinkedIn.
- Drive awareness and adoption of partnerships and co-sell / market overlapping opportunities and prospects.
- Measure the success of your advertising efforts towards companies that are using partner technology
- Assess how companies using partner technology are progressing through the marketing and sales funnel
RollWorks has observed that companies that use partner technology both close and renew at a higher rate than companies that do not use partner technology. There are a few approaches you can employ regarding the account data you sync to RollWorks.
Create high-value/ high-fit Target Account Lists based on Partner Technology data
- Shared customer lists between a company and company’s technology partners
- Shared prospect lists between a company and company’s technology partners
- Shared open Opportunities lists a company and company’s technology partners
Engage high-value/ high-fit Target Account Lists with Digital Ads:
- Drive awareness and adoption of partnerships
- Co-sell / market overlapping opportunities and prospects
Use Data-Driven Insights to measure ABM impact:
- Measure impact of ad campaigns to partner-based Target Account Lists
- Measure account progression within partner-based Target Account Lists
Prospects that are current customers of your partners. Segment this report to include all prospects that are customers of all partners, or specific partners.
Your own Customers that are current customers of your partners. Segment this report to include all of your customers that are also customers of all partners, or specific partners.