What are Scheduled Reports
Scheduled Reports are customizable reporting templates, inclusive of a variety of metrics, that can be exported on-demand or can be scheduled to be emailed to different users on a regular basis.
Some of these reports are customizable, meaning you can adjust the specific metrics and filters. These reports will help you further understand the performance of your advertising Playbooks and your Campaigns.
Types of Scheduled Reports available
|Account-based Engagement & Advertising||✅||
Includes aggregated Account-level ad and engagement data for all your Campaigns and Playbooks. Performance data is aggregated by Account and Company domain
|Ad Placements By Campaign||❌||
Includes where people are seeing your ads (Publisher) by Campaign.
|Ads Performance||✅||Includes performance grouped by Ad.|
|Campaigns Performance||✅||Includes performance grouped by Campaign.|
Includes details around each individual Conversion.
Who can access
Customers with any subscription package can access Scheduled Reports, including customers without a paid subscription package.
Access to the Account-Based Engagement & Advertising report is only available to customers with a subscription package: Starter, Standard, Professional, or Ultimate.
How to download a report
- Log in to RollWorks, go to Advertising > Reports, and click the tab Scheduled Reports.
- Click on the name of the report you want to export.
- Select the date range.
- Click Export.
Within minutes you should receive the report in your email inbox. The report could take up to an hour to arrive in your inbox depending on the amount of data and date range. If you have not received your report within one hour, check your Spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your inbox safe sender list.
Schedule reports to be emailed to your team
- Login to RollWorks, go to Advertising > Reports and click the tab Scheduled Reports.
- Hover over the specific report name and click Schedule.
Select the Frequency:
- Daily: Previous day's data is delivered each day.
- Weekly: Previous week's data is delivered each week on whichever weekday you choose.
- Monthly: Previous month's data is delivered on the first day of each month.
UTC Time zone is used for all reports
The RollWorks platform and all report datestamps operate in UTC (Universal Time Coordinated)
Select the email recipients under Email to:
- Select your email address to send the report to you only.
- Select an additional email address if you want to send the report to additional recipients.
- Select All to send the report to all the users set up in your RollWorks account.
- Click Schedule.
Add users to your RollWorks account to send them reports
You can send scheduled reports to the email addresses of users that have been set up with access to your RollWorks account. To add additional users to your RollWorks accounts go to this help center article.
Customize a report
Login to RollWorks, go to Advertising > Reports and click the tab Scheduled Reports.
Click on the name of the report that you want to customize. Depending on the report, the customization options will differ as shown in the table below:
Account-based Engagement & Advertising
This report can be customized to include RollWorks Advertising Impact on:
To learn how to customize your definition of RollWorks influence on opportunities go to this guide and go to 'How to use this report' section 'Step 4'.
These two reports can be customized to:
|Ad Placements By Campaign||Cannot be customized|
Cannot be customized
Metrics available by report type
Metrics in the last 48 hours are not final
Please know that the metrics in the last 48 hours are not finalized yet. The data from the last 48 hours might be showing discrepancies in the Campaign/Playbook section. For comparing and verifying the metrics it is recommended to keep the date range prior to the last 48 hours to be in line with all the data.
The table below outlines all the fields available in RollWorks Scheduled Reports by report type and field category.
|Category||Field||Ad Placements Report||Ads Report||Campaigns Report||Granular Conversion Report||Account-based Engagement & Advertising|
|Ad Created Date||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Ad Destination URL||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Ad UTM Parameters||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Facebook/Instagram Ad Permalink||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Campaign Start & End Dates||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Day/Day of Week/Week/Month/Year||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|First Touch Timestamp & Days to conversion (first touch)||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Last Touch Timestamp & Days to conversion (last touch)||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Attributed Click-Through (CTC) & View-Through (VTC) Conversion||❌||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|Conversion External Data||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Email (From form fill)||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Influenced Click-Through (CTC) & View-Through (VTC) Conversion||❌||���||✅||✅||❌|
Additional Performance Metrics
|Ad influenced Revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Closed Won Opportunities Revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced closed won opportunities revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Open Opportunities Revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced open opportunities revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Closed Lost Opportunities Revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced closed lost opportunities revenue||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced Opportunities||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Closed Won Opportunities||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced closed won opportunities||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced open opportunities||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Closed Lost Opportunities||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Ad influenced closed lost opportunities||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅|
I did not receive my report via email
The report could take up to an hour to arrive in your inbox depending on the amount of data and date range. If you have not received your report within one hour:
- Check your Spam folder.
- Add email@example.com to your inbox safe sender list.
Facebook & Instagram advertising reporting limitations
Facebook has limitations on what information can be sent to RollWorks during the conversion event. This results in some variables not being included in the Facebook conversion:
- RollWorks Conversion ID
- Conversion Touchpoint Timestamp
- Conversion Country
- Conversion City
LinkedIn advertising reporting limitations
LinkedIn has limitations on what information can be sent to RollWorks. Please refer to this article to learn more about the limitations of LinkedIn Reporting in RollWorks.
Scheduled Reports metric definitions
- Attributed Conversions: The number of conversions attributed to your RollWorks ads based on your selected attribution model. If the impression or click is attributed to the conversion, the value will be 1. If the impression or click influenced the conversion, the value will be 0.
- Attributed Revenue: Revenue for the attributed conversions (only populates if you either specify a fixed conversion value or have enhanced conversion tracking set up).
- Attribution Conversion ID: The unique identifier for the attributed or influenced conversion.
- Attribution Credit: The type of credit assigned: attributed or influenced.
- Attribution Model: The attribution model applied at the time of conversion.
- Click-through Conversion (CTC): A conversion that happens after someone clicks your ad.
- Conversion Time: The time when the conversion happened (UTC).
- Conversion Type: There are two types of conversions: click-through (CTC) and view-through (VTC).
- Conversion Value: Revenue associated with the conversion. Only populates if you have a fixed conversion audience or if you have an enhanced conversion tracking set up.
- Days to Conversion (first touch): Time from first RollWorks ad impression to conversion (days).
- Days to Conversion (last touch): Time from last RollWorks ad impression to conversion (days).
- First-touch Timestamp: When the first RollWorks touch ad impression occurred (UTC).
- Last-touch Timestamp: The time when final RollWorks ad impression occurred (UTC).
- Referrer URL: URL preceding the conversion.
- Segment (audience): The associated conversion audience name in RollWorks. Learn what are conversion audiences here.
- View-through Conversion (VTC): A conversion that happens after someone views your ad, but does not click on the ad before converting.
- Page Views: Number of times a visitor landed on a page of your website and was served an impression on the same day.
- Unique Visitors: Number of distinct users who viewed a page of your website and were served an impression on the same day.
- Engaged Visitors: The number of users who viewed a page on your website 3+ times and were served an ad on the same day.
- Journey Stage: The account's stage on the last day of the defined time range. Learn more about what are Journey Stages here.