What is the RollWorks Account List Builder?
The RollWorks Account List builder allows users to create rule-based Account Lists and Account Groups that update daily. Both Account Lists and Account Groups can be created combining data from Salesforce, HubSpot, RollWorks, and/or Marketo (coming soon).
The Account List logic determines which accounts qualify for the Account List. Account Groups are subsets of Account Lists. The Account Group logic determines which accounts on the Account List qualify for an Account Group.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamic Updates. Accounts will automatically be added or removed from the Account List and Account Group if it meets the logic defining the Account List and Account Group.
- Custom Logic. Employ complex “AND” and “OR” logic to build the right logic for a given use case.
- Multiple Data Sources. Combine data from Salesforce, HubSpot, RollWorks, and Marketo (coming soon) to create audiences.
- Audience Usage. Use Account Lists and Account Groups in RollWorks Playbooks to advertise to the right people at key accounts.
- Cross-Channel. Push Account Lists and Account Groups to other systems to unlock cross-channel strategies.
- Automate Signals. Save time by automating adding and removing accounts based on temporal signals like Intent and Engagement.
- Unify Account Data. Use account data from CRM, MAP, and more in a single location.
- Deploy Cross-Channel Strategies. Use Account Lists and Account Groups to deploy cross-channel strategies based on fit, intent, and engagement.
- Optimize Budget Allocation. Pick and choose what channels to activate based on an account’s fit, intent, and engagement.
- Align Marketing and Sales. Push Account List and Account Group into CRM to align with Sales on priority of accounts.