This document outlines common reasons why your Web, Facebook, or LinkedIn creatives may be suspended or rejected. Please reach out to your Account Manager or email@example.com if you need more assistance.
Tip: Review details about your ads in Account Notifications by clicking on the bell icon in the navigation bar.
Your ad may be suspended or rejected for the following reasons:
Web (image, native, video)
- Your logo is not on the creative image.
- The destination URL redirects to a different website or redirects to a video (ie: YouTube).
- The GIF ad is longer than 30 seconds and loops.
- Review NextRoll's advertising policies to learn how you can make sure your ads and site are compliant.
Facebook (single-image, video)
- The text in the image exceeds 20% of the space. Use this tool to confirm any limitations.
- The image is not compliant with the non-discrimination policy (ie: ensure the creative is inclusive and not specific to any gender, race, age group, etc).
- Review Facebook's advertising policies to learn how you can make sure your ads and site are compliant.
LinkedIn (Sponsored Content)
- You are not using a secure server (https://) to collect or pass personal information.
- The domain of your display URL does not match the domain of your destination URL.
- Review LinkedIn's advertising policies to learn how you can make sure your ads and site are compliant.