The RollWorks Impact Overview dashboard measures the impact of campaigns on website engagement metrics across your account-based program. The dashboard helps you understand revenue impact at the account level along with pipeline engagement.
Navigation: Measure > Campaign Analytics > RollWorks Impact
- Target Accounts: total number of accounts on the selected TAL(s) / Account Group(s)
- Accounts Reached: number of accounts on the TAL(s) / Account Group(s) that saw an ad impression from RW
- Accounts Visited: number of accounts on the TAL(s) / Account Group(s) that made it to the website that saw an ad impression from RW
- Accounts Engaged: number of accounts on the TAL(s) / Account Group(s) that made it to 3+ pages on the website that saw an ad impression from RW
Pro-tip: you can drill down to see the account level metrics by clicking on the ☰ icon:
Revenue Impact & Pipeline Engagement
- Spend: amount spent on the selected TAL(s) / Account Group(s)
- New Influenced Opportunities: open opportunities that were created in the selected date range after experiencing one or more of the ad interactions listed within the defined criteria.
- New Influenced Revenue: revenue from closed-won influenced opportunities in the selected date range after experiencing one or more of the ad interactions listed within the defined criteria.
Click the gear icon to set up the criteria to define New Influenced Opportunities and influenced Revenue.
Pro-tip: you can drill down to see the opportunity level metrics by clicking on the ☰ icon:
Top Engaged Accounts
By default we surface the top 5 accounts by Unique Visitors, Engaged Visitors, and Page Views:
- Unique Visitors: number of unique visitors from all accounts reached
- Engaged Visitors: number of unique visitors who viewed 3+ pages on your website from all accounts reached
- Total Page Views: number of page views from all accounts reached
You can click into each account to see the website activity data - this feature provides account engagement details that:
- Empowers your Marketing & Sales teams to tailor communications based on the pages your target accounts are engaging with
- Identify the pages your target account is visiting the most
Pro-tip: you can toggle between “RollWorks Impacted” and “All Traffic” numbers
RollWorks Impact Overview dashboard FAQ
How do I see data for a specific account on my Target Account List in the RollWorks Impact Overview Dashboard?
By default, the dashboard will aggregate data for all TALs. However, you can filter for a specific TAL or Account Group to better understand performance for different programs.
Can I export the data from the RollWorks Impact Overview Dashboard?
Yes, you can find the export button at the bottom of the page after clicking into the ☰ icon from the Overview page.
Does the RollWorks Impact Overview dashboard include data from all campaigns?
The dashboard aggregates data from all Playbooks, Web, and LinkedIn campaigns.
Where can I find information on leads and conversions?
Can I schedule a report from the RollWorks Impact Overview to be delivered by email?
Not at this time. You can export the data in the RollWorks Impact Overview to CSV.
What metrics can I see in the RollWorks Impact Overview dashboard vs the RollWorks ABM App on Salesforce?
Both the RollWorks Impact Overview dashboard and Salesforce Custom Reports can report on:
- Media metrics such as spend, impression, clicks, and conversions.
- Pipeline & engagement metrics such as influenced opportunities and page views.
Engagement data such as Unique Visitors and Engaged Visitors are not available in the existing Salesforce Custom Reports. However, you can access these data points with our Sales Insights feature.
Can I see historical data of an account after deleting it from a Target Account List or removing it from an Account Group?
If an account is deleted from a Target Account List or an Account Group we will continue to surface historical spend data up until the date of removal.
How does RollWorks define “Influenced Opportunity” and “Influenced Revenue”?
By default, RollWorks defines an influenced opportunity and influenced revenue as opportunities that were created when:
- The account was served at least 1 ad impression from RollWorks OR the account has clicked at least 1 ad served from RollWorks.
- The ad impression or click happened 14 days before an opportunity was created in Salesforce.
Note: you can edit these thresholds by clicking on the gear icon
Can I see the exact pages an account has engaged with on our website?
Yes, click into an account to be guided to their Website Activity report. You will be able to review and export the number of Unique Visitors and Page Views tied to individual URL pages on your website where your RollWorks pixel is placed.
Within the Website Activity report, you can review total website activity from an account (All Traffic) and website activity from an account that occurred after being served an ad (RollWorks Impacted).