What is the Hushly Integration?
This integration allows you to connect the RollWorks and Hushly platforms so you can identify the account-level firmographic profile of your site visitors in real-time. This integration is powered by the RollWorks Site Visitor API, enabling mutual RollWorks and Hushly customers to use account data to create personalized Hushly Streams.
The Hushly Integration provides you with the following features and benefits:
- Dynamically filter a Hushly Stream to only show content that matches firmographic data on the current site visitor.
- Increase your lead captures and decrease your Cost per Lead using Hushly’s Microform technology.
- Automatically recommend content and relevant offers.
- Firmographic or account-level identification of your site visitors in real-time.
Who is eligible to access the Hushly Integration?
The Hushly integration requires:
- Having a contract with Hushly.
- Having a RollWorks subscription package that includes the Site Visitor API.
The Site Visitor API is included for customers with a Professional or Ultimate subscription package at no additional cost. Customers with a Starter or Standard subscription package can purchase the Site Visitor API as an add-on.
To find your current subscription package, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
How do I set up the Hushly Integration?
Sign in to RollWorks and follow the instructions below:
- On the left side navigation panel go to 'Settings' and scroll down to 'Integrations'
- Click 'Site Visitor Data' and click 'Enable'
In the next screen, under ‘Send Data to Google Analytics' you can select one of the following options:
- 'Send with Google Tag Manager' - select this option if you use Google Tag Manager to send RollWorks data both to Google Analytics and to Hushly.
- 'Do not send data to Google Analytics' - select this option if you do not use Google Tag Manager and you will send data directly to Hushly from RollWorks.
Locate your API Attribute Keys on the right side:
- Advertisable ID
- Attribute Key
- Click 'Save'
Next, you will continue to set up RollWorks as a data provider in your Hushly account following the steps in this Hushly setup guide. This guide also outlines best practices to use Hushly.
Once RollWorks is successfully configured the following additional RollWorks data attributes become available and can be used in Hushly:
- Company Domain
- Company Name
- Company Industry
- Company Revenue
- Company Size
Refer to this API documentation for a Glossary of Site Visitor API attributes available to you.