What is the Reactful Integration?
This integration allows you to engage web visitors to deliver the right message at the right time by using RollWorks to identify account-level and firmographic attributes of your visitors in real-time and then dynamically adapt the content of your website through Reactful without requiring any additional website development on your side.
For example, you can use your visitor's company size or industry to display a personalized home page, CTA (call to action), or to highlight specific content relevant to their industry. All of this is configurable through Reactful and powered by RollWorks data.
The Reactful Integration provides you with the following features and benefits:
- Power your website personalization with firmographic or account-level identification of your site visitors in real-time.
- Create reactions for specific personas powered by RollWorks data to maximize website engagement.
Increase organic and paid conversion rates by creating highly targeted and personalized online experiences at scale:
- Customize CTA, tag-lines, headers, text, color and images.
- Customize messaging via sidebars, tooltips and lightboxes.
- Introduce subtle bounces, flashes, pulses, etc.
- Conduct full-funnel experimentation optimizing all digital assets with one solution.
Who is eligible to access the Reactful Integration?
The Reactful integration requires:
- Having a contract with Reactful.
- Having a RollWorks subscription package that includes the Site Visitor API.
The Site Visitor API is included for customers with a Professional or Ultimate subscription package at no additional cost. Customers with a Starter or Standard subscription package can purchase the Site Visitor API as an add-on.
To find your current subscription package, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
How do I set up the Reactful Integration?
Sign in to RollWorks and follow the instructions below:
- On the left side navigation panel go to 'Settings' and scroll down to 'Integrations'
- Click 'Site Visitor Data' and click 'Enable'
In the next screen, under ‘Send Data to Google Analytics' you can select one of the following options:
- 'Send with Google Tag Manager' - select this option if you use Google Tag Manager to send RollWorks data both to Google Analytics and to Reactful.
- 'Do not send data to Google Analytics' - select this option if you do not use Google Tag Manager and will send data directly to Reactful from RollWorks.
Locate your API Attribute Keys on the right side:
- Advertisable ID
- Attribute Key
- Click 'Save'
- Navigate to 'Settings'
- Navigate to 'Integrations' and toggle on 'RollWorks'
- Add the script to your website
How do I personalize content in Reactful using RollWorks data?
Once the RollWorks Site Visitor API is enabled you are ready to create Account-Based experiences on your website through Reactful Studio. These personalized experiences are configured as Reactions. Reactions deliver your custom messaging and prompt visitors to take action. Reactions are design elements in the form of tooltips, notifications, or subtle animations that drive visitors to complete specific goals.
The following documentation guides you through the configuration process in Reactful Studio:
Sign in to Reactful Studio and follow the instructions below:
- In the Studio, open the 'Personas' menu and create a new 'Persona'.
- Click the RollWorks data integration setting icon, select the pre-defined API attribute name, and add a corresponding value and label
- Add the newly created segment to the Persona
- Apply the newly created Persona to existing dynamic content, or create new dynamic content. Note: you can access all of RollWork’s attribute values in the Site Visitor API documentation found here.
What are some use cases I should implement?
- Personalize your home page content, CTA, and landing pages based on web visitor account information like industry or company size.
- Provide relevant compelling content when web visitors show dis-engagement or lack of interest.
- Dynamically adapt content (Headline, Tag line, CTA) throughout the web visitor’s journey on the website.
- Filter and highlight relevant content (blogs, whitepapers, downloadable content) across your entire website.
- Track onsite behavior and predict the next step to engage and guide.
- Show timely and relevant information, stay on brand.
- Embed shortened lead forms (Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot) in reactions and display when relevant.
- Supplement lead form fields with the Site Visitor API data (instead of prompting for input) to provide a consistent conversion experience.
Where can I find additional Reactful resources?
- Reactful Help Center article – Getting started with the Reactful + RollWorks integration.
- Reactful Best Practices – Reactful recipes and Tips and Tricks.
Other Reactful Resources – Webinars, Case studies, and Videos.
- Step by Step video – to set up the integration in Reactful and start personalizing your website content with RollWorks segments.