Getting Started with the Reactful Integration
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> Site Visitor Data to locate your Advertisable ID and Attribute Key. Note: This Site Visitor Data page is coming soon. Reach out to your Account Manager to get this information in the meantime.
- Follow the steps outlined in Reactful’s setup video.
- Ensure the RollWorks Site Visitor API has been enabled.
- Navigate “Settings” in Reactful.
- Navigate to “Integrations” and toggle on “RollWorks”
- Add the script to your website.
How to use the Reactful Integration
Reference Reactful’s setup video.
- In the Studio, open the Personas menu and create a new Persona.
- Click the RollWorks data integration setting icon, select the pre-defined API attribute name, and add a corresponding value and label.
- Add the newly created segment to the Persona.
- Apply the newly created Persona to existing dynamic content, or create new dynamic content. Note: you can access all of RollWork’s attribute values in the Site Visitor API documentation found here.
Engage with web visitors to deliver the right message at the right time
- Focus on leveraging the Site Visitor API data for hyper targeting:
- Engage by dynamically adapting content (Headline, Tag line, CTA) throughout the web visitor’s journey on the website.
- Provide relevant compelling content when web visitors show dis-engagement or lack of interest.
- Filter and highlight relevant content (blogs, downloads) across the entire website.
- Personalize content, CTA on landing pages and home page based on web visitor account information (industry or company size).
- Track the onsite behavior and predict the next step to engage and guide.
- Show timely and relevant information, stay on brand.
- Embed shortened lead forms (Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot) in reactions and display when relevant.
- Supplement lead form fields with the Site Visitor API data (instead of prompting for input) to provide a consistent conversion experience.
Next step: click here for additional details from Reactful.