What is the Uberflip Integration?
This integration allows you to connect the RollWorks and Uberflip platforms so that you can identify the account-level or firmographic profile of your site visitors in real-time. Powered by RollWorks’ Site Visitor API, mutual RollWorks and Uberflip customers can use RollWorks’ account data to create personalized Uberflip Streams.
The Uberflip Integration provides you with the following features and benefits:
- Dynamically filter an Uberflip Stream to only show content that matches firmographic data on the current site visitor.
- Automatically populate the visitor’s organization logo on the Uberflip Stream that uses the Banner and Logo template.
- Automatically insert values from the visitor’s RollWorks data into variables placed in Hub text. For example titles, descriptions, body text, CTAs, etc.
- Firmographic or account-level identification of your site visitors in real-time.
Who is eligible to access the Uberflip Integration?
The Uberflip integration requires:
- Having a contract with Uberflip.
- Having a RollWorks subscription package that includes the Site Visitor API.
The Site Visitor API is included for customers with a Professional or Ultimate subscription package at no additional cost. Customers with a Starter or Standard subscription package can purchase the Site Visitor API as an add-on.
To find your current subscription package, log in to RollWorks and navigate to Settings > Billing > Plans & Usage.
How do I set up the Uberflip Integration?
Sign in to RollWorks and follow the instructions below:
- On the left side navigation panel go to 'Settings' and scroll down to 'Integrations'
- Click 'Site Visitor Data' and click 'Enable'
In the next screen, under ‘Send Data to Google Analytics' you can select one of the following options:
- 'Send with Google Tag Manager' - select this option if you use Google Tag Manager to send RollWorks data both to Google Analytics and to Uberflip.
- 'Do not send data to Google Analytics' - select this option if you do not use Google Tag Manager and will send data directly to Uberflip from RollWorks.
Locate your API Attribute Keys on the right side:
- Advertisable ID
- Attribute Key
- Click 'Save'
Next, Log in to Uberflip:
- Go to the 'Hubs' menu to select the Hub where you want to enable the setting.
- Click on 'Hub Options' > 'Advanced'
- Under the section 'Content Experience', check the box next to 'Include Item tags for Custom Code'
- The change will be saved automatically and will take effect immediately
Next, continue to this Uberflip configuration guide to configure the integration settings. These settings control the app's functionality, and how it is applied to your Uberflip Hubs and Streams.
You can configure settings for this Integration at the Account Level, the Hub Level, the Stream Level, or all three.
You can access all of RollWork’s attribute values in the Site Visitor API documentation found here.
Where can I find additional Uberflip resources?
Uberflip Integration Help Center article – Getting started with the Uberflip + RollWorks integration.
Uberflip Best Practices – Read these recommendations and tips for best results when using this integration.