- Navigate to Target Accounts > click into the list that you want to grade
- Select "Grade List" under List Optimizations
- Upload your training data by either syncing a list from Salesforce or uploading a static CSV
- Review the fit grade of each account in the results table (grading typically takes 1-2 hours to complete)
- Group accounts to run effective campaigns. Focus your budget on the highest fit accounts by creating account groups. For example, if you have a limited budget, you can first prioritize accounts that have a fit grade of A and B.
- Align marketing and sales efforts. Export the graded account list or leverage the bi-directional account list sync to make more coordinated decisions.
- Expand your target account list with account suggestions. Review and evaluate new high value accounts to engage in an ad campaign or send this information to your sales team to help prioritize outreach.