For quicker troubleshooting in case if you have issues creating or syncing your audience segments, you may ask your Account Manager for assistance and grant temporary login access of your Salesforce instance for our Support team as per the instructions listed below. If you do not have permission to grant login access to NextRoll Support, you may check with your System Administrator and have them grant the access.
Salesforce Lightning Experience User Interface:
- Log into your Salesforce and click on your user image (or avatar) in the top right-hand side corner of the screen
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Grant Account Login Access.
- Click on the Access Duration dropdown for NextRoll Support
- Set the number of days to allow Login Access. We recommend at least 1 week.
- Click on Save.
If your org is not enabled for Lightning Experience, you can follow the below steps for Classic.
Depending on the Organization settings, the Setup button is next to the logged in user's name at the top right corner of the page or listed as a drop-down option when the logged in user's name is clicked.
- Choose one of the following in Salesforce Classic User Interface:
- Navigate to Setup --> My Personal Information --> Grant Login Access
(or you can use Quick Find box to search for Grant Login Access)
- Navigate to Your Name --> My Settings --> Personal --> Grant Account Login Access
- Use the Access Duration for NextRoll Support to set the number of days to allow Login Access. We recommend at least 1 week.
- Click on Save.
Note : We do not require you to create a new user for us and we do not need any user's login/password for the above login access.
Refer Salesforce Knowledge Article Documentation: