Can I use Sales Insights with Salesforce and HubSpot simultaneously?
Not at this time. If your company uses Salesforce as your CRM and HubSpot as your Marketing Automation Platform, we suggest that you use Salesforce to power your Sales Insights and add your Marketing team members to Salesforce to take advantage of Sales Insights Spike data.
At what times are daily Account Spike alerts emailed?
Sales Insights sends daily Account Spike email alerts to all users with a seat at approximately 9am PST.
Does Sales Insights require active advertising campaigns?
No. While ad clicks from RollWorks campaigns are one of the engagement signals used to calculate an Account Spike, Sales Insights does not require an active RollWorks campaign to record Account Spikes and trigger Account Spike email alerts.
Is Account Spike different from Account Intent and overall Account Engagement?
Account Spike is calculated based on how people engage with your website and advertising campaigns, which is engagement with your own brand properties only; whereas Account Intent is calculated based on how people consume B2B content across the web outside of your own brand properties.
Account Spike differs from overall Account Engagement due to the shorter time window and how end users at your company consume and action this data:
- Account Spike includes the last 7 days of data and is valuable information to act on quickly after it is detected. Sales teams use Account Spike data to prioritize their daily outreach by comparing daily engagement to account-level baselines in order to determine which accounts should be reached out to today.
- Overall Account Engagement helps marketing teams to measure the most engaged accounts over weekly, monthly, or quarterly windows. Marketing teams use this data to understand how visitors consume their content and respond to their advertising campaigns, what content works best, and how they should plan their content and advertising strategy.
Can I exclude specific URLs from Account Spike calculations?
Yes you can! You can easily add URL Exclusions within Sales Insights Settings. By adding URL Exclusions, Account Spike will disregard engagement activity happening on those specific pages of your website.
Can I see Contact-level insights for spiking Accounts?
Account Spike data is pushed to your CRM Account/Company records. We don’t write any Account Spike data in your CRM Contact and Lead records, which means that you cannot create a report based on Contact records. However Sales Insights allows you to visualize the following contact-level engagement details for spiking accounts:
- who was the contact that was engaging
- what were the engagement actions that took place leading up to the Account Spike event
To view this data in your CRM you will need to complete the Initial Sales Insights Setup steps outlined in the following guides:
- Sales Insights for Salesforce: Initial Configuration Guide.
- Sales Insights for HubSpot: Initial Configuration Guide.
How does RollWorks match contacts at spiking accounts?
To match contacts at spiking accounts, we look at the unique site visitors for spiking accounts and within our cross-device data asset, attempt to match the unique visitor cookie to a cluster of cookies and emails. Once we have the matched cluster, we take the associated emails and look them up to contact records in the integrated CRM. If we can match to an existing contact record, we are able to deanonymize the site visitors and include contact insights.
Contact match rates depend on the number of up-to-date contact records in your CRM, specifically correct email addresses. In order to deanonymize the unique site visitor on your website, the contact must exist in your CRM with the correct email address. If we are unable to match to a contact record, we aggregate engagement actions under an Anonymous Visitor for you to visualize this information in your CRM.