Before you start it is important to know the following:
- RollWorks can only import Static Lists from Marketo. If you want to import Smart Lists from Marketo, this guide will walk you through additional steps you can take to run a batch Smart Campaign in Marketo that will sync your Smart List into a Static List on a regular cadence. Once you complete these steps you can then import your Static List to RollWorks.
- A contact list must contain a minimum of 100 emails for you to run a campaign in RollWorks.
- The Marketo Integration data sync is scheduled daily at 12:00am UTC.
Step 1. Configure your 'Smart List', 'Static List', and 'batch Smart Campaign' in Marketo
- Log in to Marketo
- Find the 'Smart List' that you want to import to RollWorks or Create a new 'Smart List'
- Create a new 'Static List'
- Create a new 'Smart Campaign' to sync your 'Smart List' with your 'Static List'
Create Advanced Smart List Logic as follows (1 and 2) or (3 and 4)
- Member of Smart List -> Lead: [in] [Static List]
- Member of List (Static) -> Lead: [not in] [Smart List]
- Member of List (Static) -> Lead: [in] [Smart List]
- Member of Smart List -> Lead: [not in] [Static List]
- Add three flow steps to your Smart Campaign:
- Schedule the batch Smart Campaign to run daily at 11:00 pm UTC (one hour before the Marketo data syncs to RollWorks at 12:00 am UTC).
Step 2. Import your Marketo Static List to RollWorks
- Click 'Import Lists'
- Select the Marketo Static lists you wish to import to RollWorks and click on 'Done'