You can manage your Target Account List(s) under Target Accounts in the Identification section of the RollWorks platform.
There are 3 ways to set up a Target Account List (TAL):
- Salesforce: dynamically sync over a company list. Learn more about RollWorks' Salesforce integration here.
- CSV: upload a company list in a CSV document (single column with the domain only, ie: rollworks.com)
- Create: RollWorks can help create a company list based on firmographic and technographic attributes that makes sense for your business, otherwise known as your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
How to Create a Target Account List Using the RollWorks Database
- Select attributes that define your Ideal Customer Profile (ie: company industry = software/IT, company size = 500-999).
- Once the search is complete, you can further segment your TAL with Account Groups (i.e. segment by Company Industry or Company Revenue).
- Activate your TAL and Account Group in an Account Targeting Playbook to drive awareness and engagement.