What is an Advertiser Profile?
Advertiser profiles help you manage campaigns for multiple websites in a single RollWorks account. Each profile you create generates a unique Pixel for you to activate on the corresponding website, and essentially functions as its own RollWorks account.
Your first advertiser profile is generated using the website URL submitted when you signed up.
If you want to launch ABM campaigns and Playbooks across multiple websites you will need to create one Advertiser Profile for each website.
How do I add a new Advertiser Profile?
Log in to RollWorks and go to Settings.
Click Advertiser Profiles under Company.
- Enter a name for your new Advertiser Profile and enter your website URL.
- Choose a country from the drop-down menu.
- Choose between using an existing billing account or creating a new one.
- Click Save.
How do I switch between Advertiser Profiles?
- Once you’ve created your new profile, refresh the page in your browser.
- In the bottom left corner, you'll see the name of the profile that you are currently viewing.
- Click on the name and click 'All Advertiser Profiles' to view a full list of your Advertiser Profiles
- Click on the Advertiser Profile profile name to toggle between them.
In order to view top-line metrics across all of the profiles in your account, select the 'All Advertiser Profiles' option from your profile menu. This enables you to easily compare performance across each of the sites you manage.
Click on the advertiser profile to open a drop-down list of all advertiser profiles. Remember, each advertiser profile should correspond with a different website and will have its own unique Pixel.
Click on any of the profile names below the graph to access metrics specific to that account.
How do I grant access to my Advertiser Profiles?
Access to specific Advertiser Profiles can be managed by editing your existing team members' user profiles. Learn more about how to manage your team member user profiles in this article.