Once you’ve connected your RollWorks and Marketo instance through the RollWorks-Marketo integration, the next step is to import lists and fields from Marketo into RollWorks.
1. In your RollWorks dashboard, navigate to Identify > Ad Audiences and click Connected Audiences.
2. On the Marketo app listed, click on Overview (represented by three horizontal dots).
3. Within the Marketo integration overview, click on Import Lists.
4. Search and select all the lists that you wish to import to RollWorks and then click on Done.
(Note : There must be at least 100 unique emails in the list for us to find its cookie matches).
5. You can check the selected lists in Connected Audiences tab under Synced Audiences. (Note : It takes at least 48 hours for the initial cookie matches to populate for the lists imported, so you may see "Audience Too Small" as the status initially, check back after 48 hours.)
6. Next, click Edit Syncing Fields > Add More Fields and search for the fields you want to import.
(Note : This is optional unless you run personalized ad campaigns for the lists imported from Marketo)
7. Select your fields and click Done, then you’ll see a summary of your selection under the Syncing Fields on the Marketo overview page.
Note: Each list has multiple attributes (often columns when you’re looking in Marketo) associated with it that are unique to each Marketo Instance. When importing lists, RollWorks requires three fields - company, industry, and title - however, we recommend importing in additional custom field that is either going to be useful for organizing your accounts and contacts, or any field you would like to use within personalized ads.