Sequences Overview Dashboard
Your Sales Automation: Dashboard Overview is a high-level overview of your RollWorks Sales Automation Section. From here, you’ll be able to view what onboarding steps need to be completed, contact stats, and an overview of your engagement data.
Your to-do section is a list of what still needs to be completed on your RollWorks account. Once you've completed all the to-do tasks, this section will be removed from your RollWorks dashboard.
- Connect Email Domain: Before RollWorks can begin sending emails on behalf of your company’s domain, you’ll need to connect your account to SendGrid and verify your ownership of your domain. For instructions on how to verify your domain please visit this article.
- Unverified Sales Reps: Once you've added a sales rep to your RollWorks account, they will be sent an email to verify their work email address. If a rep has not verified their work email address emails can not be sent on their behalf. If you need to resend your rep their verification email, navigate to the Team tab, place your cursor over the ‘x’ symbol to the right of the reps name and push Resend verification email.
- Inactive Sequences: In order to send emails on behalf of your sales reps, you will need to create and turn on a sequence.
- Sync CRM or add your "do not contact" list: Although syncing your CRM and/or uploading a blacklist is not mandatory before launching a sequence it is a great way ensure RollWorks does not duplicate your lead generation or outreach efforts.
- RollWorks has a two-way integration with Salesforce which allows us to not only blacklist existing contacts and companies but it also allows us to easily pass on new lead data to your Salesforce account.
- Credits: Your credits balance is shown on your Dashboard. You can use credits to get new contacts you'd like to engage in. One credit is equivalent to one lead. You are able to easily track both used and unused credit from your account dashboard.
- Any unused credits will carry over to the next month. If you'd like to purchase additional credits for the current month, simply push Request More below credits remaining.
- Contacts that bounce or are unverified will not count towards your used credits. We highly encourage you to review your contacts prior to redemption to ensure you are satisfied with your generated contacts.
- Active Reps vs. Paused Reps: An active rep refers to a sales rep that has verified their email address, whereas a paused sales rep has either not verified their email address or has been paused. No new or follow-up emails can be sent on behalf of a paused sales rep.
- In addition, a sales rep can be paused or un-paused at any time from the Team tab. When a sales rep is un-paused, follow-up emails from existing sequences will resume.
- Sequences: Active sequences refer to the number of sequences that are currently turned on vs. an inactive sequence refers to one that has been turned off.
- If a sequence is turned off, both new and follow-up emails will be paused.
The engagement data is a snapshot of the total number of contacts contacted, the percentage of unique opens, replies, and warm replies. For a more in-depth analysis of your account, navigate to your 'Sales Automation' > 'Sequences' > 'Overview'
Below are the definitions for the metrics found under this dashboard:
- Contacts contacted: total number of contacts that were contacted.
- Unique opens: the # of contacts that opened the email.
- All replies: includes OOO replies, positive replies, unsubscribes, and uninterested replies.
- Warm replies: the # of contacts that respond positively.