How do I exclude a list from Sales Automation?
If you currently do not utilize Salesforce Enterprise, Salesforce Professional with API add-on, Salesforce Unlimited but want to ensure that we don’t duplicate your contact generation or outreach efforts you are able to upload a CSV of contact’s email address’ to be excluded. When uploading this list, you are able to determine whether you’d like to blacklist the exact contact or the contact and their company.
Step 1: Login into your RollWorks account, go to your Identify, Data Settings tab and select the Sync CRM & Exclude Lists tab
Step 2: Push upload CSV and select your list of exclusions. You can choose to exclude "Listed Contacts Only" or "Contacts and their Companies"
If you choose "Contacts and their Companies" it will exclude the entire domain.
You can now select what happens when contacts in your exclude match a contact that already exists in your RollWorks account. Options include:
- Move to Stopped-Excluded, which will move your existing RollWorks contacts that match to an email address in your exclusion list to a Stopped-Excluded state. This means no additional emails can be sent to that contact.
- Stay in Nurturing, which will keep all of your existing RollWorks contacts that match to an email address in your exclusion list in a nurturing state.
Pro Tip: Make sure your CSV only contains one column of email address'. This column must also be titled Email (case and space sensitive).
Step 3: Once you refresh your page, a green '✓' symbol will be next to your exclusion list symbolizing it was successfully uploaded.
Why I am getting an error message when I try to upload my exclusion list?
- Document formatting may not be CSV
- There may be more than one column in the document
- Ensure the email column in your CSV is titled Email
Can I delete an exclusion list once it has been added?
Yes, at any time you can delete an exclusion, however, if any of your contacts have moved to the "Stopped - Lead Excluded" status they will remain in that status.
Is there a row limit in the CSV?
We recommend uploading a list of no larger than 60,000 rows. If you have a CSV with more than 60,000 rows, please break it up into additional CSVs.