View Your Pixel
Your Pixel is uniquely generated as soon as you sign up for your RollWorks account. If you manage multiple websites, and therefore create additional advertiser profiles, we generate a pixel code for each advertiser profile.
To view your Pixel:
- Navigate to your Identify tab.
- Click Ad Audiences.
- Under the RollWorks Pixel section, click View Pixel.
- If you haven't yet selected a cookie consent tool, choose one and click Save.
- You'll then see your unique Pixel code, which should look something like the code below, with your unique advertiser ID and pixel ID:
Your Pixel adds an image to the <head> element of your code. We register a callback with the browser that is enacted at the end of the rendering process – no other DOM elements are transferred or manipulated. Your page load won't be blocked even if the Internet connection to RollWorks' CDN or our servers is interrupted.
- To ensure very fast loading regardless of your visitor's geographical location, we deliver our Pixel content from Akamai, the #1 global content delivery network (CDN).
- Your Pixel dynamically handles both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Your pixel code has been tested by our engineers and by the developers of third-party data systems.