Why should I add my Sales Team to RollWorks Sales Automation?
RollWorks Sales Automation is a feature that helps your Sales Teams to automate your outreach by reaching and nurturing key decision-makers with our scalable and personalized email automation features:
Some of the key benefits of Sales Automation are:
- Smart email scheduling. Emails are scheduled based on multiple variables, including engagement data, buying signals, conversion patterns, etc.
Automated cold emails. Sales outreach emails are automatically sent to qualified contacts on your behalf.
- Triggered follow-ups. We programmatically follow up with contacts based on opens, clicks, & replies, and nurture them into sales-ready contacts.
- Account-based strategy. We target multiple key decision makers at each account in a strategic cadence.
- Time zone detection. Emails are sent to contacts at the optimal time of day no matter where there are based.
- CRM integration. We sync contact activity data to your Salesforce account and provide custom campaign reports.
How can I add a Sales Rep to Sales Automation?
To add a Sales Rep to use the RollWorks Sales Automation feature:
- Login to RollWorks and navigate to 'Sales Automation' > 'Settings' > ' Team'
- Click 'Add Sales Rep'
The newly added Sales Rep will receive an email to verify their work email address. Once they have verified their work email address they will appear as an active Sales Rep under 'Sales Automation' > 'Settings' > ' Team'. Sales reps added can be assigned to generated contacts and emails can be sent on their behalf.
The number of contacts that will be engaged on your behalf per day is configured by your account holder. When you have been assigned to a list of generated contacts that belongs to a sequence, emails will begin to be sent on your behalf. Emails that get sent from RollWorks to your contacts will look and feel like they were sent manually by you, the sales rep.
Only positive replies will be sent directly to your inbox so you can prioritize conversations and close more deals. Uninterested responses will be filed away into a RollWorks folder that gets automatically created when you verify your work email address. When contacts aren’t sales-ready (for example OOO responses) our software automatically schedules follow-ups to catch them when they are.