- On the left side bar, click ‘Ad Campaigns’ under the ‘Engage’ section.
- Hover over the campaign you want to pause.
- Click the ellipses button that appears.
- Click ‘Pause’ and you are done.
- You can also choose to pause the campaign from its settings page as shown below:
When you pause a campaign, you're temporarily suspending that campaign's activity. You can also resume the campaign by clicking the Resume button that appears when you hover over the campaign.
Your campaign will then resume immediately.
Paused campaigns and your budget
Your required balance is the sum of your active campaign budgets.
Paused campaigns do count towards your required balance. This is so when you resume, we have the credit needed to immediately resume your campaign.
If you are on pre-paid billing style, you will notice a section called ‘Required Balance’ under Settings > Billing History.