RollWorks sends Account Spikes data to your CRM and via email alerts when the two conditions below have been met:
- The account existed in your CRM prior to the spike occurring, AND
- A Sales Insights seat is assigned as follows:
|Account ownership||Sales Insights Seat assignment|
For Assigned accounts
(owned by a rep in your CRM)
For Unassigned accounts
(not owned by a rep in your CRM)
Ensure at least one user has "unassigned"/"unowned" Viewing Permissions
To see the full breath of CRM accounts that are spiking you must ensure that at least one of your users has a seat with viewing permissions "unassigned" (Salesforce) / "unowned" (HubSpot).
If no one is assigned this viewing permission, then RollWorks will not write back accounts that are spiking that are "unassigned"/"unowned".
The image below illustrates how Sales Insights seats and viewing permissions impact which accounts we detect Account Spikes for.
- There is at least 1 seat granted to a user with 'unassigned' viewing permissions (Michael & Kyle), therefore RollWorks will calculate account spikes for unassigned accounts that do not have a rep.
- There is 1 seat granted to a user with 'assigned' viewing permissions, therefore RollWorks will calculate account spikes for any accounts owned by this rep (Eliza).
- There are 5 users without a seat granted to them, therefore RollWorks will not calculate any account spikes for any accounts owned by these reps (Dasha, Lenina, Dwayna, Perry, and Ali).