We are so excited to get you started with RollWorks!
The Onboarding Team's mission is to create a clear path for implementation of a strong program foundation. This includes smart adoption, cross functional expansion, and a roadmap towards maturing your program. Everything we do serves the ultimate goal of efficiently launching you in a durable, healthy, and well adopted state.
After you purchase a RollWorks ABM package we will assign a dedicated Onboarding Success Manager that will guide, enable, and set you up for success with RollWorks. Our team will build a customized onboarding plan that is designed to help you reach your goals faster.
Watch this 3-minute video to learn about RollWorks' Onboarding process for new customers.
In the next 45 days, your Onboarding Success Manager will:
- Define your highest priority goals and how to hit them with RollWorks.
- Scope what is required to launch your ABM program with RollWorks.
- Guide you to complete the essential technical configurations to use RollWorks: Pixel placement, CRM integration, and tracking form-fill submissions on your website.
- Guide you to validate your Ideal Customer Profile, and identify in-market accounts, and your buying committee.
- Guide you to effectively measure the effectiveness of your program with reports and in-platform measurement training sessions.
- Guide you to use RollWorks data insights to adjust your ABM strategy to hit your business goals.
- Guide you to leverage your existing marketing stack through our partner integrations.
Continue with your next onboarding step: Access the RollWorks platform.